Aim of the program
This program will mentor employees and distributors in how to grow CIMCOOL sales.
Through an analysis of successful approaches to business CIMCOOL has developed a tiered approach to training based on learned success. It utilizes the tools, approaches and account servicing requirements that appeal to a broad and varied customer base.
Training is undertaken at 3 levels
CIMCOOL AssociateAll you need to get started in selling CIMCOOL:
- Company and product range overview
- Basic technical support and
- Approaching the customer
- Commercial and technical maintenance
CIMCOOL SpecialistRefining your knowledge and skills. Influencing the decision makers of your prospective customers.
Providing industry leading technical service:
- Selling to various levels of
- Ring fencing
- Advanced Technical service and OH&S
CIMCOOL MasterCreating new opportunities and mentoring your peers and subordinates. Demonstrating your depth of professional knowledge and being recognised for the success you have achieved:
- Key account development
- Input into R&D
- Mentoring others
- Understanding fluid chemistry
- Working directly with CIMCOOL